Asthma is a respiratory problem which appears because of thick bronchial tubes, preventing you from breathing well. It is characterized through coughing, wheezing or difficulty in breathing.
Once the tubes get thicker, an inflammation appears, both of them making it difficult for your lungs to exchange air. Those who are most exposed to this disease are under-10-years-old children.
During an asthma attack your muscles get tight and the production of phlegm increases, giving you the impression that you are about to suffocate, due to the fact that the oxygen does not reach your lungs the same way carbon dioxide is exhaled.
The most common and famous treatment against asthma is the inhaler. It is a small recipient that you can take anywhere and which helps you in case you have an attack.
However, it is not good for your general health.
The reason? Asthma inhalers are rich in chemicals, steroids included, which can seriously affect your health on a long term.
But then, you must wonder what other alternative you have.
There is a natural remedy which is quite beneficial for your disease because it relieves the allergy, it restores the respiratory pathways their normal sized and functions and provides your lungs with the nutrients needed.
Nutrient such as vitamin B6, B12 and C along with minerals are key factors when it comes for asthma treatment. On one hand, vitamin in the B-complex reduces the sensibility to sulfites, which are usually found in restaurant foods.
On the other hand, vitamin C detoxes your system by eliminating harmful toxins. In this sense, we recommend you to consume with regularity foods such as celery or carrots.
They can improve the asthma considerably!
Natural remedies against asthma:
- 1 cucumber, ½ lemon and 2-3 lemongrass;
- 1 glass of wheatgrass juice and the juice obtained from 1 lemon;
- 2 cups of strawberry juice, 1 cup of each pomegranate and cranberry juice ;
- ¼ pineapple, ¼ cucumber, ½ lemon juice, 1 capsicum and 2 bunches of watercress;
- 2 green apples, a bunch of spinach and one of parsley, ¼ lemon juice and 6 stalks of celery;
- 1 fennel, 3 radish, ½ lemon, ¼ pineapple and 8 stalks of kale.
Foods that you should avoid:
- Citrus fruit;
- Gas drinks and alcohol;
- Animal foods – milk, meat or eggs;
- Vegetable oils – matahar flower or corn oil