The liver is one of the main organs that support the general health of your system.
Therefore, when it gets sick, meaning that it is full of toxins, it damages your health.
The only solution you have is a liver detox through which you get rid of these toxins.
While you follow a detox plan, you should know that you need to consume light foods, which can be easily digested, in order to prevent your liver from spending too much energy during digestion.
The best remedy is the one based on juices, because they help you lose weight faster, they boost your immunity or energy and flush out the toxins.
Beet juice recipe:
- 1 beet
- 2 red apples;
- ½ lemon
- 3 carrots
- ½ inch of ginger root;
- 6 kale leaves.
How to prepare:
Blend all the ingredients and add 1-2 cups of water to the mixture. Once the juice is ready, move it in a glass, add some ice cubes and enjoy this drink.
Beets and carrots contain high levels of flavonoids and beta-carotene, elements that help your liver function properly.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, a very important nutrient for your health as it transforms the toxins into compounds that are easily absorbed by water.
Apples contain pectin, a nutrient that cleans your liver of toxins and helps it function well.
Ginger is generally used to treat digestive issues, such as constipation or bloating. Therefore, it protects you liver from damage.
Kale has cleansing properties, thanks to its high content of chlorophyll, which absorbs the toxins from your blood, protecting your liver and body.
- Consume local foods and always wash them before consumption. Local products are generally low in chemicals, which are used to maintain import foods fresh. Focus on fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lot of water and tea. Try to consume ink clean tap water. You can do that by adding a filter to your tap.
- Stay away from fats. It is said that fat cells attract chemicals and toxins, therefore, balance your weight.
- Be moderate. Moderation and diversity are the key to a healthy body. Never stick on a certain food just because you know it’s healthy. On the contrary, it will do you more harm than good.
- Sweat as much as possible. We recommend you to do physical exercises or to go to sauna, because through sweat you actually eliminate toxins out of your body, helping your liver work properly.